VEIL.AI is a HealthTech company specializing in Privacy Enhancing Technologies. We enable the safe use of sensitive health data for secondary use purposes. Our customers are pharmaceutical companies, hospitals, MedTech companies and all organizations that want to utilize sensitive data. VEIL.AI is a forerunner in next-generation health data anonymization. Our AI-powered VEIL.AI Anonymization Engine produces extremely high-quality record-level anonymized and synthetic data.
Our team is growing, and for this we need bright minds with a can-do attitude.
Are you intrigued by the idea of managing our publicly funded project portfolio, and in identifying, preparing, and negotiating new potential projects?
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
As this is a new role we are creating for the company, you’ll be driving and managing our publicly funded projects, collaborating with other project consortium members, such as pharma companies, university hospitals and their IT service providers as well as researchers working in the projects.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will seek to expand and manage our publicly funded project portfolio consisting of both national and EU-level projects. You’ll be leading our teams to deliver projects that span across one or more business units. Your key tasks involve projects’ resource management, scheduling, financials, reporting and collaboration throughout the full project life cycle. Additionally, you will work together with our product management and sales to keep our projects and product aligned.
Working with externals is an essential part of your work. In different meetings and events you will constantly look for answers and ideas to achieve a strong understanding of the best direction for the projects, and potential new use cases and opportunities for VEIL.AI. Based on this and your other observations, you will be able to continuously manage and expand our publicly funded project portfolio.
What are we looking for?
- Strong project management skills
- Capability to continuously manage multiple projects
- Strong experience with Business Finland and EU projects (e.g. Horizon)
- Understanding the culture in an SME (Small-and-Medium-sized Enterprises)
- Self-directed and active work style, with evidence of successful results
- Dedication to multi-year projects with many stakeholders
- A persistent builder of excellent collaboration
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills with the ability to work with different stakeholders
- Proficiency in English. Nordic languages and German are a plus
- Education and degree suitable for the position
- We also appreciate your ability to develop and your desire to constantly learn new things, so that you can come up with new ideas and opportunities
What do we offer?
- An independent and accountable position in meaningful work
- A job in a developing and growing multicultural healthtech company
- A pleasant, professional, and experienced team
- The possibility to join the stock option scheme of the company
The job requires a willingness for occasional travel, mainly within Europe. Your actual workplace will be in Helsinki but you can also work partly from home.
For more information about the position, contact Chief Product Officer Max Salmi by email [email protected] or by phone +358 40 8241486 during 10am-4pm (EET).
The application period for the position is until October 16th, 2023. The position will be filled as soon as we have the right candidate. Please send your English CV and application to [email protected]